Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to the Brookside Griswold's! We had more trick or treaters than I can even count....actually i can count...the bags of candy we bought was insane we had to go to the store twice...only neighborhoods in utah have to do that! I was like Donnie only one peice per kid he said, "I am" .....ya right!!! There is also a big haunted castle in front that is not pictured! All the kids were screaming! i HEARD that someone in Brookside area was trying to beat our decorating skills but,... maybe they had to leave town last minute cause ....I couldn't see anything close! ha ha.....Good job Donald Griswold! I will let you in on his secret...he buys everything after the holiday so it only costs $1.99! (except the candy!)

Is all I have to say is, I feel sorry for the neighbors at Christmas!!!


0 comments: