Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My little Blayke almost 15 months old......her pediatrician thinks she has a mild form of cerebral Palsy. She has been super behind on her crawling but we finally conquered that a couple weeks ago! His reasons are her head is a little smaller than normal, and her legs tense in a straight position when she stands and her general motor skills are lacking. She has been in physical therapy for a couple months now and will have to continue.
I keep finding myself online reading and reading and crying and going into check on her while she is asleep, staring and wondering......I feel a little crazy at the moment. I keep finding myself not wanting to believe it or saying I just don't think thats it or I guess pretty much anything to think everything is just ok! They thought she might have Williams Sydrom when she was about 7months old and now we move on to this! I can' t explain the feeling of someone telling you that something is wrong with your child.....it is unbearable....it makes you want to scream....puke....cry....anything but be in your own skin. Blayke is a happy healthy little angel and we are going to do everything in our power to help her overcome whatever it ends up to be.

5 comments:

Afton said...

We Love Blaykers!

curryclan said...

She is so cute and sweet!

Hamilton Family 5 said...

We are with you Sweetie! All the way in NH, we're sending you good juju. You can do this! Little Sweetie Petitie will have a beautiful life. She is the same baby girl she was yesterday.
We love you, Donny and little Blakester.

Unknown said...

Tori-Just remember that God never gives you more than He thinks you can handle. Blayke is a lucky little girl to be in your home and you'll be blessed in so many wonderful ways.

Anonymous said...

Tori-Blayke is so special and beautiful no matter what is going on she still steals the show even with just a picture. Let me know if I can do anything!!! Love ya, Kristen